Wednesday, December 21, 2005

it's been THAT long..?!

my, my. how fast time flies when you're neck-deep in the process of rediscovering yourself.

it's been so long since my last post that i had to go through the whole email password recovery thing to sign back in. i even got confused abuot my username. my apologies to 'strangelysilent' if blogger just crammed you inbox with password recovery messages. that was me. serves you right, though. strangelysilent was, and always will be, my tag. o.O

a lot of things have happened since my last post, and i 've been getting a lot of half-hearted proddings from people to update my blog. having nothing better to do this christmas break, i figured i'd just as well put something new into this thing. ang pathetic naman tignan kung yung last post ko ang magiging final post ko. 'nostalgic episodes and life-changing realizations? eeew. please lang. i am soo more than that.

before the year ends i guess i ought to bury a little time capsule for myself - a sort of recap of the things that happened since graduation. that way i'll have something to read about come the end of this schoolyear (which in all likelihood will be the only time this blog will hear from me again). a lot of great things have happened to me this year. it's like one of those years you know you don't deserve. pero tangina, i'm taking it anyway. it's not like i have a choice. hehe.

it's been such an eventful year that the few entries that i did get to post sound like some other guy talking in my sleep. i must've changed without my knowing it. but nah. like the great sage and eminent junkie ely buendia says, 'walang nagbago.' i've probably only grown older inside. god knows i must've aged a decade on the outside after just a semester and a half of law school. ah well. pero nalungkot ako nung bumalik ako sa mga dati kong org at na-realize ko na wala na akong pwedeng tawaging ate o kuya. damn. i'm old. but still young enough to pretend, i guess.

yup, it's been that long. but i did have to do something with my life. it's just a pity that i chose law school instead of a life of aimless blogging. sigh. would that i no longer have to return to the corridors of malcolm hall come january. to be torn away from one's blog and forced to read SCRA... oh, the ignominy of it all.. NOT.

i guess this ought to be enough for a test post. and i really should be getting back to those continental shelf CVs. plus yung handwritten digests pa ni sison. crap.

mukhang mawawalan rin ako ng oras para mag-blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home